- Organization: Girl Scouts of Central Maryland
- Causes: Educational, Kids, Women
- Contact person: Lauren Geskey
- Phone: 410-358-9711 ext. 218
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.gscm.org
The Crofton area is desperate for more Daisy troop leaders Girl Scout Daisies are in the kindergarten and 1st grades.
In only two meetings a month you can help a girl...
- make lasting friendships
- create lifelong memories
- find her voice
- participate in community service activities
- find her place in the world
- become a leader
Girl Scouting provides girls with opportunities while offering the flexibility that respects their busy lives-and yours! Please consider joining a troop leadership team. Contact Lauren Geskey firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more about Girl Scouts, how you can become a troop leader, co-leader, or place your daughter in a troop.
As a troop leader myself I can say just how rewarding an experience it can be especially when you get to spend that time with your daughter.