Monday was the day that Sandy arrived in Anne Arundel County. It started as a rainy, but quiet day. Then the winds picked up, and the power started going out.
Follow this Storify thread to see how Patch editors and area residents chronicled the storm's progression.
See More on Patch
- 5 Ways to Show Crofton Teachers Your Appreciation
- Poll: What Should Leopold Do Next?
- Top Maryland Headlines: Car Vs. Super Chicken, Water Main Geyser, Proposed Labor Secretary is Local
- Top Maryland Headlines: Biden's Office Apologizes, Politician Goes to Jail, Cracker Barrels In
- UPDATE: Anne Arundel Schools To Open Thursday