Temperatures are expected to fall to around 29 degrees overnight, and NWS is calling for a 30 percent chance of freezing rain before 5 a.m. Friday. After that, there is a 70 percent chance of freezing rain, switching to all rain by 9 a.m. Highs Friday should be in the low 40s. Little to no ice accumulation is expected.
A weekend weather warm-up is also predicted for the region. There's a 100 percent chance of rain Saturday but temperatures will be a spring-like 62 degrees.
Things will clear up and cool down Sunday. Sunny skies and highs of 50 degrees are predicted.