Dress Barn is a nationally recognized clothing retailer was founded in 1962 by Roslyn Jaffe, who saw a need to provide career wear for the underserved population of women in the workforce.
Dress Barn was founded on the reputation of trend-setting, quality products at a great value.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Inclined/Ramp to sidewalk
- Founding Date: 1962
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Suits separates for women, sizes 4-24; Women's Shoes 2-12, Misses sizes 4-16, Woman sizes 14-24
- Services: Gift certificates
- Parking: Free lot
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Tailoring: No