410-721-9192 (Studio) - 301-218-9822 (Office)
The National Ballet, formerly known as the American Contemporary Ballet, was founded in 1948 by the late Helen Moore. Classes offered by The National Ballet School are geared toward skill levels and age groups ranging from three to adult. The NBC II program is considered the training or internship organization for pre-professional dancers, along with volunteers who help with publicity, wardrobe and scenery for events and with fundraising activities. The National Ballet Company also holds performances.
- Hours: Classes: All levels are offered Mon - Sat
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Founding Date: 1948
- Payments accepted: MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: http://www.nationalballet.com/registrationform.html
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of classes/week: 5
- Dance styles: Ballet