Nautilus is an old-fashioned nautical-themed diner. The diner features a full bar and window-displayed cakes and desserts (some of which are sugar-free).
Typical of diners, it offers breakfast all day and has an expansive menu that includes just about everything: soups, salads, seafood, steak, chicken, burgers, subs, paninis, barbecue, Italian food.
Nautilus is located directly off of Route 3.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 6am - 1am; Fri, Sat, 24 hrs
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thenautilusdiner.com/croftonmenu.pdf
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Diner, Greek, Italian, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Number of tables: 25
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Late-night