In 1988 Harry Ablak and his two sons took their signature sauce, extra virgin olive oil, mozzarella and hand-tossed dough, and turned it into a national sensation. Vocelli's Pizza makes stromboli, anitpasti, wings and panini sandwiches in addition to pizza, and it supports community efforts through fundraising and other events.
- Fax: 410-721-6683
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 11pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - midnight; Sun, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking, and the entrance is level with the street.
- Founding Date: 1988
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Parking: Free lot